Notice: This is a legacy product and is not recommended for new installations. Please see Spartan Sound Level Meter Model 821IH to learn more about Larson Davis' latest offering for occupational noise assessment.
Over the years, various types of sound level and octave band meters have been
used by Industrial Hygienists and Safety Professionals for monitoring workplace noise, most requiring significant operator training and producing varying degrees of effectiveness. At Larson Davis, we believe this is because until now, Sound Level
Meters were designed primarily for use by Acoustical Engineers, not for Safety and Health professionals.
The SoundTrack® LxT Sound Level Meter was developed to meet the unique needs of those involved in workplace noise exposure assessment
and plant noise surveys. It is fully compliant with IEC and ANSI standards for Class 1 or Class 2 sound level meters. In addition, LXT files are fully compatible with the ISO 9612:2009 measurement strategies for task or job-based measurements.
With its sleek ergonomic design to its exceptional exposure data presentations, the SoundTrack LxT is the perfect tool for gathering, analyzing, and presenting detailed noise environment data quickly, easily and concisely. New and better ways
to organize your sampling methodology and annotate noise survey data save incredible amounts of time and provide better results - all at a price that won't consume your entire instrumentation budget.
- Simple one-handed operation
- 30 hours operation using AA lithium batteries
- Large, bright, high-contrast LCD Screen
- 1/1 and 1/3 Octave digital filters
- Extremely Rugged - compact and lightweight
- Available in Class 1 or Class 2
- Multi-language for global compatibility
- Workplace Noise Monitoring
- Site Survey Noise Measurements
- Construction Noise
- Short/Medium Term Noise Consulting Projects