Data Service Web-Based Noise Monitoring
Easily Access and Share Noise Data | Model SWW-DATASVC
Data Service provides both public access to noise levels and easy access to in-depth historical noise data and reports. Data Service is a cloud-based service that collects data from Larson Davis noise monitors and presents the information in a format
accessible and appropriate for all of the stakeholders.
- Public access to noise data
- Real time levels on a map
- Cloud based data collection and management
- Report generation
- Browser-based data availability and analysis
- Environmental noise
- City noise
- Construction noise
- Monitoring noisy venues
Data Service is organized into three primary functional groups:
- Live Data – Ideal for the public or others who need current or recent noise level. The information is presented on a map with color coded levels and simple selections, so it can be used by anyone.
- Noise Analyzer – Provides customizable queries of historical noise data that can be viewed graphically or in tabular form. Using the Noise Analyzer, data can be reviewed online or exported for advanced analysis.
- Report Module – Makes viewing noise monitor data and creating pdf reports easy.
Public access to map-based noise information
Daily average noise reports
Frequency spectrum plot
|Supported Meters||831C-based Systems|
|Number of Noise Monitoring Sites||1 to many|
|Number of Users||Public: unlimited|
|Noise Monitor Communication||LAN, WiFi, or Cellular|
|Collection of Noise Monitor Data||Provided automatically|
|Integrated Weather Data||Using SEN031 or SEN032|
|Data Storage Location||Cloud|
|Six Month Prepaid