Simplify your testing while collecting, analyzing, and reporting your data via the G4 LD Software and/or the LD Atlas app on your tablet or PC:
- Intuitive Software – G4 LD Software leads you through each step with automatic detection of signals using four different standards including ANSI S3.6 (2010) and IEC 60645 (2017)
- Mobile Connectivity – setup, control, and run your test from a mobile device using the LD Atlas app available for both iOS and Android
- Automatic Corrections – software corrects for reference equivalent threshold for sound pressure levels (RETSPL) for microphones and couplers as well as other response adjustments
- Real-time Adjustments – perform level and frequency adjustments during audiometer tests
- Reports are Easy – print, email, share, or store reports and certificates for your client or your archives
Bringing You an Audiometric Analyzer
With real-time fractional octave filters, FM and pulse capabilities, plus powerful FFT and narrowband analysis and total harmonic distortion, 831C-AUD creates a fully functional audiometer measurement system.
User Friendly Software
G4 LD Software allows you to set up customers and their equipment, run a suite of tests, and generate reports. The software is smart – when you start a new test at an existing location, the software will configure your setup to match what you’ve
Each test displays real-time results on screen, with measured data and standards-defined limits. Retest any failed frequency, level, or function individually during testing. Results are used to generate reports that can be customized with company
logo and technician signatures.
Generate a report with all the data as it appears on the test. You can upload a company logo that populates on the test, and for certificates, create a signature that will electronically appear on the signature line of the certificate, making it so
digital sharing can be done immediately.
Accessible LD Atlas App
Download the latest iOS and Android versions of the Larson Davis LD Atlas app easily online. Connect your device to
the 831C WiFi, open the app, then take control of the test environment. See live data, add/edit customers, and progress through the entire test suite. Through your app you can generate reports/certificates, sign them with the touch-screen, and
save to your phone or email the PDF.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google